Thank you for choosing Sage Health Care, PLLC as your mental health care provider. We are committed to giving you excellent service and treatment. The following are our policies and practices in which we require that you read and sign prior to any treatment.
Full payment or co-payment is required at the time of service.
- Click here to download a printable .pdf that you can then sign and bring with you during your first visit to Sage.
- Click here to access indidivual provider policies.
Your insurance policy is a contract between you and your insurance company. We are not a party to that contract. We do, however, bill all primary insurance as a service to our clients.
If your insurance has not paid your account in full within sixty days of billing, we will require the balance to be paid in full. We will however, make every effort to help you resolve any problems in which your insurance company may have with paying your claim.
We do not accept assignment on National Student Services. If you have applied for worker’s compensation benefits, we will assist you in any way they can, but require that you keep your account current at all times. If you are receiving assistance from your church or a charity organization, please talk with a Patient Accounts Representative before scheduling your appointment.
Our office hours are Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note that our office does not allow and are not responsible for unattended children (under 12 years old) in the lobby.
For emergencies after hours, please call 911.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICY
If you need to cancel your appointment or change your appointment, please do so as soon as possible. If cancellation does not occur at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, you may be charged for that appointment. If you no show for a scheduled appointment you may be charged.
We do ask that a 48 hour notice is given for all refills excluding control substance refills. All control substance refills we ask that a 72 hour notice is given. Please call your pharmacy for all refill requests. When calling your pharmacy the following information will be needed: your name, phone number, date of birth, date of last refill, name of your physician, name and dosage of medication, and the date of your next appointment. Please take a moment to look at your current prescription to ensure that you do not have a refill waiting at your pharmacy.
The following are the charges for prescriptions written or for prescriptions that are called in which takes place other than during of your appointment:
- All Refills (written or called in), including Control Substance refills: $7.00
- Patient Assistance Program / Samples: $7.00
- Emergency Prescription Refill: $ 17.00
We do charge for phone consults. The fee for consults with his nurse is as follows:
- Nurse limited (up to 5-min.) phone consult: $10.00 - $20.00
- Nurse extended phone consult: up to $30.00
REASONS FOR TERMINATION OF CLINICIAN-PATIENT RELATIONSHIP:
- If you feel you are not compatible with your clinician, arrangements can be made to be seen by another clinician.
- If you are not complying with your clinician orders, he/she may request to discontinue treatment.
- If you are not meeting financial obligations, your clinician may discontinue treatment.
- If you are disruptive or inappropriate towards the staff, care may be terminated.
- Dishonesty and/or deceitfulness may require termination of treatment.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.